Sunday 23 November 2014

Listen to Music & Earn



There are different ways to earn money through internet, but if we didn’t take necessary precautions we will be in trap and chances of losing money and time is very high. Once I worked for a spam website expecting to get 300$ in the end but in the end I didn’t my reward and I had spent hell lot of time to bring traffic to that spam website. After that incident I’m extremely cautious before joining any online job website. I used to take my own research and collect as much data as possible about the website before registering in it. Only if I’m satisfied with the information and reviews I would decide whether to register in a particular website or not. 

While I was doing my research I came through another interesting website, which is musicXray.com.  The features of the website are quite interesting and I joined this website couple of months back. 

A Different Way to Earn

Recently I came to know about Music X-ray through a YouTube video. I was watching random reviews about the website in which I had been working. In between I watched one video in which one lady was explaining about Music X-ray and how does it works. The idea was interesting and I did my own research on Music X-ray. The reviews were good and I register in Music X-ray on 8th July 2014. 

Music X-ray is a website where users can earn by listening to music. Users will be getting 0.10$ per song which they listen. Most of the songs were new which is not published or about to publish in the market. You need to connect your Facebook page to this website if you want this website to work perfectly. Actually I didn’t like that option, but I had to do it. 

Members can add their favourite artists and genres interest in the profile page. This will help the members to get songs from their favourite category to listen and review.  

Problem Which I’m Facing

Like other website, In India the number of songs which users receive to listen and review is less, so does the earning. I joined this website couple of months back and as of now I have received 7 songs to listen and earned 0.70$. But I guess US based users are getting songs more frequently than Indian users and the reviews form US users in YouTube is also positive. 


Referral Programme 

Members can refer their friends to this website and we will be getting some referral points when our referred friends review a song. I have only one referred friend in this site and I guess my friend is not active in this website.  

Payment Options

Members can withdraw the reward money to their PayPal account. Minimum amount needed for the withdrawal is 20$. If you are having good number of referred friends and frequently getting songs to review, I guess you can withdraw every month.

Conclusion

Those who love music, it is the best way to make some money also. This website is giving opportunity for artists to upload their creation and to promote their creativity. For many beginners in music industry, this website is a good way to grow also. 

Thank You

Ribu Roby @riburoby



No comments:

Post a Comment