Thursday 21 May 2015

Finally AdSense said NO !


I am a Blogger from India. I had been maintaining three Blog, but in between I stopped maintaining one of Blog. Like any other Blogger I too wanted to monetize my Blog posts. When it comes to Blog monetization, AdSense will be best option available.

I came to know that Indian users need to wait for minimum six months before they could apply for the programme. I had been waiting for six month to get pass as soon as possible so I could apply for the programme. But before six months itself the earning tab appeared in the page. I applied for the programme but didn’t get the approval.

I checked my AdSense account and saw an option to link our website to AdSense Programme. I tried to use the option but when I submitted my Blogspot URL, it said Blogspot URL are not allowed. So I couldn’t apply for the programme through that way also.

Why They Said NO ?

Recently I have contacted the AdSense help forum, where you will get expert advices and reviews. I quoted my problem and they have told me that one of my Blog won’t get the approval anyways but the other Blog still have a chance.

They have told me that AdSense is a textual based advertising program and requires substantial original unique textual content. One of my blog didn’t have enough textual content in it why because it was a Photographic Blog (Link to my Blog). If I add 300-500 textual content in it, my Blog might get the approval. My other Blog (this particular Blog) is all about money making and online jobs. They said my Blog won’t get the approval because it’s all about money.

What You Have To Do To Get Approved

It won’t be easy for Indian users to get the approval form AdSense. So before you apply for the AdSense approval, it would be good if you follow some of these steps (Google AdSense Expert’s words)

1) Build pretty good traffic to your Blog before you apply
2) AdSense is a textual based advertisement program and requires substantial original unique textual content
3) Indian users should wait six months before they apply for the AdSense program
4) Your Blog should have at-least 30-50 Blog posts
5) Each of your Blog post should have minimum 300-500 words each
6)If your Blog is all about money, then no need to apply
7) If your blog is all about jobs, then don't expect to get approved neither. There are already thousands of job sites out there using AdSense. 

Conclusion


Even though AdSense is saying that users should have to follow certain rules to get approved, we can see some exceptional cases online. I could see Blogs with only pictures in it, Blogs with 2-4 posts in it, but all these Blogs are having Google AdSense ads in it. Then the question is how come they have got the approval ??


                      MAY BE ITS ALL ABOUT LUCK !!




AdSense alternative – [CLICK HERE] If your AdSense account is blocked or the application is pending, you can use this alternative.



Thank You


Ribu Roby @riburoby
 

2 comments:

  1. Are you trying Chitika adsense, How much you are earning with Chitika. Please can you tell me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am using Chitika instead of AdSesnse because I didn't get the approval.
    My earning is less may be because of the SEO and I heard that chitika will show ads to only those who visit your Blog from search engine results..

    ReplyDelete