Tuesday 14 October 2014

Add Subscribe Box to Your Blog and Increase the Number of Subscribers


You can see the success of your Blog when you are having good number of readers and if you are writing is so good, your articles might be shared by your reader in different social media. It will definitely increase the traffic to your Blog and number of readers. More number of readers means more chance to increase the earning.

I was reading couple of Blog and in all the Blogs the authors were saying increase your subscribers to get more traffic to your Blog. I didn’t know how to get subscribers in my Blog and started my research on this topic. I searched for some Tutorial video in YouTube and learned how to add a Subscribe box in your Blog post. It is very easy and anyone can create a Subscription Box in our Blog. Check this post, you can see the subscribe option just below my picture. Most of the Bloggers were using Feedburner to create Subscription box in the Blog. I watched the tutorial and tried to create one in my Blog. Amazingly it worked and now my Blog has one Subscription box for my readers.



By getting inspiration form this video, I created one tutorial video and uploaded it in my YouTube channel so that others also should get the benefit. Subscribe to my Blog by entering your e-mail address and Watch this video to learn how to create a subscription box in your Blog.


Update

Bloggers can make the subscribe option without using the Feedburner also. You can do the necessary changes in the Blog Layout. Couple of days back only I came to know about this feature and saved it in my Blog Layout. You can go to add gadget and go to follow by mail. It will automatically create a subscription box using FeedBurner. No need to copy and paste the URL, activation and other settings. New gadget will automatically add it in to our Blog Layout. It is easy to create Subscribe box through this way than using the FeedBurner.

Conclusion


I’m a beginner in Blogging and I’m updating my Blog every day. Now I have a subscribe box in my Blog and waiting for someone to enter their email id so that he or she become my subscriber of my Blog. Recently I came to know about the necessary things I need in my Blog, so started to add one by one and I’m dedicating more time to improve my Blog now. Most of my Blog posts didn’t have 500 words in it, the minimum requirement. So I decided to edit my Blog post one by one so that the Blog should be more attractive to my readers. As of now I don’t have any subscriber but I feel when I improve my Blog, I will start to get subscribers. I also had some discussion with some of fellow Bloggers who were Blogging last couple of years. I had got good information from them and now I’m working on it to improve the Blog’s appearance.

Thank You

Ribu Roby @riburoby


No comments:

Post a Comment