Saturday 11 October 2014

Bubblews Payment is Pending


On September 30th I had introduced Bubblews.com and I had shared 10 things users need to do in Bubbles. Bubblews.com is a social media platform where you can share your thoughts and earn some real cash by getting like, views and comments in your thoughts. I guess Bubblews is the first social media which changed the face of social media experience and who decided to share the ads revenue with the users. To read the old post click here.


I had withdrawn my first payment on 13th of August and my PayPal account received the money successfully on September 13th.  It took couple of days to get clear the e-check form Bubblews and on September 19th, PayPal had transferred the money to my Bank account successfully. 

My first payment which I received from Bubblews other details

Pending Payment

On September 1st I had withdrawn my second payment form Bubblews. This time the amount was little big, 151.73$. It was expecting to receive on October 1st in my PayPal account. But as of now I didn’t receive any notification from Bubblews team. I contacted the customer care using the Help option, but no reply from them. Then I send an e-mail to their support team expecting that the problem get resolved, but I was wrong and as of now, no reply from the support team. I used to receive a computer generated message for each e-mail I send, but for my last 4 e-mails I send regarding the payment issue, I didn’t receive any computer generated message also.  

On October 1st I had withdrawn 128$ again and it is expected to delivered on November 1st. But I don’t know what will happen to this payment. In between my earning in Bubblews got reduced. I used to earn more than 1$ per post but last couple of weeks it had got reduced to 0.20 to 0.50$ per post. It demotivated me to write in Bubblews and also facing the payment problem. Last couple of days I didn’t write anything in Bubblews and I don’t know when I’m going to restart writing in Bubblews.

Second payment which I had withdrawn from Bubblews on September 1st.


Recently they had introduced some features in the Bank which help the users to track their payment history. Earlier there was no option to tract the payment history. Also they added the option to tract the missing payment and also users can report to the support team about the missing payment through this medium. I also reported my second payment as missing and it takes some times to tract the status of the payment. According to the new update I guess Indian users need to wait 60 days since the redemption date. Earlier it was 30 days and my first payment I received with in 30 days and updated the payment option to once in a month. I guess this new features will reduce the complaints of bubblews users and users satisfaction level will increase.  

Conclusion 

I know Bubblews is a good platform to make hell lot of money. But some issues which users face in this platform demotivate them to use the opportunity. But I’m expecting that Bubblews will pay my payment soon and my posts will start to get more attention in between other bubblers. Update you soon.

Thank You

Ribu Roby @riburoby


No comments:

Post a Comment