Friday 10 October 2014

It Is Nice To Work With Global TestMarket


Global testmarket.com is a market research website where you can register for free and complete surveys for market points. Since 2010 I had been working for this website and I had withdrawn my market points once. Most of the surveys which I received form this website was very interesting. Most of the surveys were about the products and facilities which we use in daily life. I frequently receive surveys about Travelling, Automobiles and Smart phones. It is very interesting and easy to complete.

If a member completes survey they will be rewarded with market points and 1000 market point is equal to 50$. Market points vary depends up on the duration and content of the survey. I usually receive 30 to 400 market point when I complete one survey successfully. Easy user will be having a screening section before the actual survey begins and if the user disqualify in the screening section, they will be awarded 5 market points. I frequently disqualify the survey in the screening section itself and sometimes after completing 20% of the survey. But if a user disqualify in between, they will be awarded 5 market point that is one of the attracting side of this website.

My marker point activities

Bad Days

After registering in this website, I couldn't work for a year because I didn't have internet connection where I was working. It drastically decreased my growth in market points. I could have missed more than 50 surveys during a span of one year. One year back I had withdrawn my first market points, 1200 market points, from Global TestMarket. 1000 market points is equal to 50$. I received a check after a month in my given residence address. But recently the frequency of surveys I used to receive had got reduced and it reduced the growth again and  now I'm near to my second redemption from Global TestMarket.


My First redemption record
Payment Options

Global TestMarket used to send the payment to users residence address. For my first payment, I had received a check from Barclay bank. I received a check from Barclay's Indian branch which is situated at Mumbai and it made my transaction easy. Recently the website had added different payment option for the users. Now users can withdraw the market point to PayPal, Gift vouchers for different e-commerce firms or check to residence address. May be payment options for other country people might be different. I watched some videos in YouTube in which the users saying that they received payment as US Dollar check to their residence address. 

Referral System

Users can earn by referring their friends to this website. Once a referred person register and complete a survey successfully, the referred person will get 20 market points. I had sent invitation to more than 30 people but less than 10 persons registered in Global TestMarket. Some of them registered and completed couple of surveys but after that they were stopped doing surveys. Some of my referrals are busy with their job and studies so they are also not doing the surveys. But if you become success in referring more people to this website then you can make good amount of money easily.   

Thank You

Ribu Roby @riburoby

No comments:

Post a Comment