Wednesday 24 September 2014

Brand Institute (BI) Does Pay


Since 2011, I had been working for different on-line survey websites. In the initial stage I had joined more than 20 survey websites but later on I sorted out and deactivated some accounts which were not profitable. Most of the survey sites were US based and US citizens will be getting surveys very frequently compared to India. US members might be getting surveys very frequently, may be one survey per day but in India the frequency might be one per week.

THE BEGINNING

Brand Institute is one of the best website for HealthCare Professionals. Non-Health Care professionals also can join this site and can make money if you are able to read and understand what Doctors were written in the medical prescription and what the Doctors were saying in the audio file. It is not hard because all the pronunciations are in US English. Health Care professionals & Non-Health Care Professionals can register and you can participate in simple Medical Transcription surveys and earn 15 to 20$ per survey. Admin will send you the survey invitations through e-mails and you can directly enter in to the survey by clicking the link given in the e-mail. You will be receiving surveys which contains audio files or scanned copy of prescription which you need to transcript. It take 20-30 minutes to finish one survey. 

I joined BI 3 years back. I didn’t check how does it work and what all are the necessary things I need to do before beginning. In this website after registration members need to wait 6 month for the verification. (I didn’t know this policy so I didn’t log in in between and  I logged in after one and half years). Once you finish your 6 months qualification period, you can apply to become a VIP Panel member. The team will be sending some qualification questions and you will get an opportunity to submit proof of your Health-Care Degree and Registration.  Once you become the VIP Panel member you will start to receive surveys, You will get an e-mail notification for each survey.

PAYMENT PROOF

Once you complete your survey you will receive one survey confirmation e-mail and you can see the completed survey in the account details page in the website. Usually it take one month to receive the payment form BI, standard payment processing time (check the image below). You can receive the payment via PayPal or check via post. 

BI Account Summary



Payment from BI in PayPal account

Interested to join BI, Click here to register

REFERRAL PROGRAMME

Joined member also can earn by referring their friends to this website. If one of your referred friends completes a survey, you will be getting referral points and referral points will be delivered quarterly (I will be getting my first referral points this month, September). You can track your referral activity through the referral page and also you can see the number of survey your referral started and completed.

Interested to join BI, Click here to register

Conclusion

I give 10 out of 10 for this website because as of now I received all the payments from them and the customer care team cleared all my doubts very clearly. The customer care team is very courteous and they replied to all my enquiries and cleared all my doubts in an effective way and most of the time I had received the replays within 24 hours’ time. I prefer the Health Care professional to join BI and it will provide an extra income for all. 

Thank You

Ribu Roby @riburoby



No comments:

Post a Comment