Sunday 21 September 2014

My Experiences with Bubblews


Since 2011 I had been trying to earn money through on-line jobs. I joined many On-line survey website and earned some money.  As you know it is very slow process if you try to earn money through on-line surveys. May be in other countries the story might different and you will be getting surveys very frequently but in India the story is entirely different and the number of surveys that you are receiving will be less so do the earning. It is very difficult for Indian users to qualify for online surveys due to various qualification criteria. 60% of the time I disqualified in the screening section itself. Some website pays their users a small amount of money or points even if they disqualify to continue the survey.  


A New Chapter : &bubblews

Recently I had been browsing through my Facebook page, immediately I noticed one articles about a new site named bubblews and it was quite attractive. So I did some researches about this site and watched some videos in YouTube. Reviews were impressive and decided to join &bubblews.

My First Month :

I joined &bubblews on July-17-2014. The first thing I observed was how much money I need to withdraw and understood that I need 50$ if I want to hit redeem. I thought it will take a year to touch 50$. I started writing in &bubblews and posted articles, but the response was very bad and not at all motivating to write. My first articles had got less than 5 likes and less than 10 views and I was so frustrated. My followers was very less and it was another reason why I had got less responses. As a beginner in the website I didn’t know how to get followers and I was little confused.


The change

Couple of weeks later I started to like some random articles from the Home page and from my notification page. It was a turning point for me and I started to receive likes and started to get more followers. I really enjoyed writing articles in Bubblews but it took 28 days for me to touch the minimum amount needed to redeem in the first month.


After first month I understood how to get more likes in Bubblews. I started to give more importance to my followers and tried to read their articles and used to like most of their posts. I    tried to utilize all 10 posts allotted for the day so that I could earn more than 10$ day. Also I started to receive more followers request from different users. Each article used to bring 5-10 new followers to my profile and as of a result of more followers in the profile, my earnings doubled. Now I take only one week or less to touch 50$, the minimum amount need to redeem. Over all my experience with this website is good and now I'm extremely happy because I'm able to make reasonably good amount of money each month. 


Thank You


Ribu Roby @riburoby

No comments:

Post a Comment