Sunday 21 September 2014

My Experiences with YouTube



Recently I completed my MBA degree and came back to my home. I had been searching for a good job which suits my qualification. But there is some delay to join the job so I started my old job, on-line surveys. In between I joined bubblews and enjoyed writing and reading articles there. But Bubblews started to show some problems and my earning had got reduced drastically. I read some posts in Bubblews about AdSense and how does it works. I did some more research to know more about how can I earn through AdSense.  

How do I started

I registered YouTube in 2011 and continue maintaining my account. YouTube was my first preference whenever I wanted to watch some videos related to anything. I really enjoyed using YouTube but never uploaded any videos in YouTube. Whenever I wanted to know about any products or what to get some reliable information I used to search on YouTube first. I usually get satisfactory formation and tutorial video form YouTube. I usually search for games and search for how to complete one stage when I face some issues with the game. 



I didn't know how to use YouTube for personal earning purpose. May be because of that I never added any videos in my YouTube account. But last couple of month I did some research I learned how can I use the site to earn some real money. So I decided to uploaded some videos in YouTube. 

First attempt was a failure because Google rejected my video. I didn't give up and took one video in my smartphone and tried to upload it. Second time it was a success and I was so happy. 

About my Channel

I'm not a professional like other in video uploading in YouTube. Now I kept my channel up to date and uploaded some video in my channel. I'm not focusing in any particular topic or content. I usually upload random video in my channel. All my videos didn't get good attention but some of the videos had got good attention. I shared my video in my Facebook page which helped me to get good number of views. Some of my videos were related to local issues which we were facing in the locality, so that videos had got good attention in between my friends. Couple of my friends shared my video in their social media page, it helped me to get attention from different part of the world.   

Here is some of my videos



Video which got more number of views


Conclusion

Now I have 8 videos and I shared it in different social-media to get some extra views. I'm expecting that I will be able to upload good quality videos in the future and will get good number of view. I'm not qualified for any other programmes but hope that soon I will achieve it.

I'm a beginner in Blogging and uploading videos in YouTube. So there might be some mistakes from my side. I'm not deliberately doing it but in the future I will avoid mistakes from my side. 


Thank You

Ribu Roby @riburoby

No comments:

Post a Comment