Friday 26 September 2014

Do Your Home-Work



Making money through internet is one of the main income sources for many persons like me. Many people took it as a profession and become full-time on-line professional. There are many website which are paying the rewards on time and paying a good reward to their members.

But sometimes you fell in a boogie trap if you didn’t do enough research about the website. Sometimes you won’t get the payment after spending hell lot of time in surveys, writing, clicking etc. It is because you might have worked for a spammer. For an example, around one year back I worked for one website. One of my friends had told me to try that website. Only thing I had to do was to bring traffic in to their website. If I would bring 1000 people in to their website, I would get 300$, that was the deal. I bought 1250 people in to that website and when I tried to cash out 300$ it had told me to do one simple survey to verify that I’m human. The survey didn’t load at all and couple of weeks later the website disappeared from internet. Couple of months after that incident I came through another similar website. So I decided to track that website. As I expected two weeks after the website disappeared and new website came.

In the internet there are lots of spam websites which won’t pay when the user hit cash out. The users should be very careful before joining any online earning website. You need to do your homework very thoroughly before joining the website. You need to watch and read review about the website in which you are planning to create an account.  In YouTube we can find reviews about the websites and how does it work. 

Best Precaution 

When you join a website, the most important thing you need to research is the countries where they operate. Why because most of the websites are US based and you will be getting most of the reviews from US only. In that case the reviews might be good and we might join the website based on the review. But the real problem you will face when you are not a US citizen. US users might be getting surveys or jobs very frequently, but when it comes to countries like India, the frequency will be very less. For an example I had joined one US based company for online surveys. Two years I had been waiting for the surveys but nothing happened and finally I deactivated the account. But the reviews were very good but all were from US only, I didn’t notice that. Another website were I’m a member now is having a good review but as of now I had received only two surveys from them and I’m not able to cash out that money because they will be sending check to my residence address. But in India most of the Banks prefer to have minimum 100$ check to do transaction.

Conclusion

If you are planning to join any online job website, DO Your Home Work. DO your research properly and collect as much data as possible before joining the website. If you have any doubt, try to contact the customer care and clear all your doubts before joining the website. Also when you do the research make sure that the data and the reviews are belongs or related to the country where you are resides in and take wise decision. 


Thank You 

Ribu Roby @riburoby


No comments:

Post a Comment